Niche Food Manufacturing Sunshine Coast
$0 + stock
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST sought
- ACO Certified Organic
- 40 years Production History
- Become part of the fastest GROWING lifestyle movement
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Unrefined – Whole Food
- Market size in Australia predicted to double annually
- SUPER FOOD high in protein, fibre, iron, calcium & folate
- low calories, NO Cholesterol, NO Animal Products
$2.5 million Australians are now eating all or almost all vegetarian. Research conducted by Roy Morgan has found that the trend in vegetarian eating continues to grow — with 2.5 million people (12.1% of the population) in Australia now eating all or almost all vegetarian.
The 2018 data shows a continued growth in people choosing kinder, more sustainable meals — up from 2.1 million people (11.2%) eating all or almost all vegetarian in 2016, and 1.7 million people (9.7%) in 2012.
That's an additional 400,000 individuals choosing meat-free meals in Australia since 2016 alone! This works out to 1 person deciding to eat less meat or go meat-free every 5 minutes!
This great news reflects the exciting shift towards plant-based eating across Australia — with one in three people already eating vegetarian or actively reducing meat.
Expressions of Interest CLOSING 21st January 2022